Swim & Racquet was established in the 1960s by a handful of Upper Arlington residents that wanted the community to experience the benefits of family fun and life lasting friendships via swimming, tennis, and clubhouse entertainment. The founding members initiated a Board of Directors to oversee club operations on a voluntary basis, which continues to this very day. Swim & Racquet membership levels include Family, Couples, Singles, and Seniors. The club operates nearly 365 days a year with tennis and pool services commencing in the month of May. In the month of September, Labor Day is the last day the pool remains open to members. The clay tennis courts will typically be available for play through the first few weeks of October and the hard courts remain open for play year round. In the year 2014, platform tennis was introduced to the club and is also open year round to members. The club encourages members to invite guests; however, limitations have been placed on the number of gusts and number of guest visits.
- Competition swimming pool with 13′ dive bay
- Safe children’s pool
- 10 clay and 3 hard tennis courts
- Tennis leagues and clinics available for all skill levels
- 2 heated platform tennis courts with warming hut
- Individual and family lessons from our terrific pros, for all ages
- Professionally catered snack bar with healthy and tasty menu
- Year-round social events including Music Trivia, Craft Beer Night, Euchre, Splash Day, Food Truck Fridays and much more!
- Beautifully decorated clubhouse with large back patio and grill
Swim & Racquet Constitution and Bylaws
Summer Employment Application
To apply for summer employment please complete this form Application For Employment and either email it to Tim Casey email@example.com or mail it to Tim’s attention at 3500 Kenny Road, Columbus Ohio 43221